Carbon Based

Daily Bread

A showcase of things we've done, things we like and other random rantings...

4.12.06

My Room, the Used Part Bin.

since my future is very bright, i cant really see into it, so, when i leave this land of angels, i dont really know whats happening next for me. i mean literally, i dont have my passport back yet, and i have no idea what the status of my visa extention is... so, in leiu of a potential unintended move out (ie, i get to cali, and cant come back) i sorted through my room today, to deal with all the stuff one accumulates while living. much to my supprize, the corners of my rooms held more parts than i even thought i knew i had:

17t track cog
1 lock ring
18t freewheel
65-44 cinelli criterium bars with
matching cinelli 115mm stem
no-name 80mm stem
1 well-worn / loved bmx brake lever, bright red, right
1 shimano 105 brake lever, left
1 set (2) campy dual action brake / shift levers
~6 miles of brake and shifter cables
~6 miles of brake and shifter cable housing
1 set (2) sks mud guards
1 set (2) BRAND NEW white specialized bar wrap
1 BRAND NEW vredestein white-treaded 700x23c tire
1 vittoria tire, semi-used
1 old grubby track chain
1 BRAND NEW campy 111 english thread, centaur bb

add a few more bits, and ive got the equivalent of a rain deck!
posted by carlito sway at 18:24
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home