Carbon Based

Daily Bread

A showcase of things we've done, things we like and other random rantings...

4.1.06

Bipedal Injuries.

over new years i think i broke my foot. it hurts now, and it has been. my flatmate jason says we break various bones in our feet all the time, but they heal while were none the wiser. heres what i learned:

1. calcaneus;
2. talus;
3. navicular;
4. medial cuneiform;
5. middle cuneiform;
6. lateral cuneiform;
7. cuboid.
8. first metatarsal;
9. second metatarsal;
10. third metatarsal;
11. fourth metatarsal;
12. fifth metatarsal;
13 - 26. phalanges'
posted by carlito sway at 16:25
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think I broke my foot almost two years ago on a stupid fall. And it still bugs me, but the doctor I finally visited just shrugged his shoulders.

I think it is just going to be one of those old guy pains I probably take to my grave and determine the weather with at some point.

Breaking feet is no fun.
17:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home